- Basic Questions:
- One: favorite race
- Two: favorite shoe brand
- Three: Nike or Under Armor?
- Four: favorite gatorade flavor
- Five: favorite food ever
- Six: mile time
- Seven: school mascot
- Eight: longest you've ever run
- Nine: favorite running song
- Ten: runner you idolize
- Interesting Questions:
- Eleven: If female - would you rather be Alexi Pappas or Jordan Hasay? if male - Evan Jager or Nick Symmonds?
- Twelve: describe your favorite running socks
- Thirteen: post a picture of your spikes (if you have them)
- Fourteen: Do you have any hills worth worth talking about?
- Fifteen: shorts or spandex?
- Sixteen: tell about a run where you got overheated
- Seventeen: best race ever :)
- Eighteen: worst race ever :(
- Nineteen: favorite form of carbs?
- Twenty: favorite fruit
- Twenty-one: favorite junk food
- Twenty-two: pre-race meal
- Twenty-three: do you wear a watch?
- Twenty-four: ideal running outfit
- Twenty-five: Have you seen Without Limits? (Pre movie)
- Twenty-six: hardest workout ever (or top three)
- Twenty-seven: Would you rather do 400 or 1000 repeats?
- Twenty-eight: leggings or sweatpants
- Twenty-nine: Do you ice bath?
- Thirty: describe your favorite running trail
- Thirty-one: funny experience at track or xc meet
- Thirty-two: tell about how one of your races where you PR'd
- Thirty-three: How long do you have to wait after eating before you run?
- Thirty-four: Do you ever do homework on the way to meets? (if in hs)
- Thirty-five: tell about your track or xc coach. or both.
- Thirty-six: ever won a race?
- Thirty-seven: ever gotten last in a race?
- Thirty-eight: Have you ever run with a dog?
- Thirty-nine: favorite running quote
- Forty: tell about an interesting person on your team
- Forty-one: favorite ab exercise
- Forty-two: pre-race traditions?
- Forty-three: Have you ever run at night? If so, how was it?
- Forty-four: Food that you eat a lot of a track or xc meets
- Forty-five: pancakes or waffles?
- Forty-six: spaghetti or pizza?
- Forty-seven: Do you ever lift weights?
- Forty-eight: What is your ideal running weather?
- Forty-nine: ever run in the snow?
- Fifty: when and how did you start running?
I don’t particularly have one, honestly.
But, I mean, a long run followed by a day of a Disney movie marathon sounds clutch.
It depends on your fitness level. Everyone is different and had different goals.
If you’re asking on a recruitment standpoint each division is different and each coach/program is too. But just to be EXTREMELY general if you ran a 21min 5k or faster you can run d3 or some d2 depending and if you broke a 19 you’re good for a small d1 or big d2 program and well if you’re legit you’ll be getting a ton of letters from every school on the planet lol.
It depends on the school what races they choose to do are different lengths but typically you’ll race 5ks (3.1mi) and 6ks which are conference, regional, and national course length but that’s 3.8 mi